Complete your degree, advance your career. Our BSN completion program is designed for currently practicing registered nurses who want to advance their credentials to open more opportunities. Our completely online program prepares you with in-depth medical knowledge, combined valuable critical thinking, advanced assessment with leadership and management skills to set yourself apart as a leader in your field.
- 20% tuition discount for Michigan Hospital Association employees.
- State-of-the-art online technology and flexible online schedules are geared to the working adult.
- 98% of our BSN graduate respondents reported that they would highly recommend this program to others.
- As a Bachelor’s prepared Registered Nurse, you will be highly sought after by Magnet-level health care organizations.
- Maintains the highest quality standards through continuous certification.
- Expert, university-level nurse educators teach and serve as dedicated mentors to enrich your experience.
- Students attending a partnership community college may apply for the BSN Concurrent Pathway which enables them to finish their ADN and BSN concurrently in three years.