Medical Case Management
Go places with a career in the health and human services field. Our program is the only one of its kind in Michigan. We prepare you to be an integral part of the healthcare team in multiple settings. Your degree opens doors to strong earnings and rewarding leadership. As an informed healthcare advocate, you will develop the skills needed to help people navigate the complexities of healthcare reform.
- Graduates of the Medical Case Management Program are eligible to sit for certification examination (without a higher-level degree or professional license) after 1-2 years of case management work experience.
- Current students rate their satisfaction with the program at 6 out of 7.
- Medical Case Management program graduates rated their job preparation as over 4 out of 5.
- Active members of the military and veterans can further their career goals by completing the Medical Case Management degree.
- DU graduate respondents rate this program as “exceptional” in job preparation.
- Accelerated degree completion for associate degree nurses with an active Registered Nurse (RN) License through advanced standing status.
- Online and on-campus class options are designed with flexibility to meet the schedule of both new and returning students.