Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
A Davenport University bachelor’s degree in management delivers critical skills to build your knowledge in the key functional areas of management as well as provide opportunities for performance based, applied experiences to prepare you for a successful career in management. This program develops your managerial and leadership skills and provides you with the opportunity to select a specialization in growth areas including sustainable business development, risk management and insurance, entrepreneurial management, financial management and sport management. Founded as a business school in 1866, Davenport University and its Donald W. Maine College of Business continues to produce outstanding business leaders that will set you apart in the corporate world.
The BBA in Management can be completed in-seat or online.
- The major business disciplines of operations, finance, management, marketing and strategic planning are integrated into the body of course work to better ensure a well-rounded graduate.
- Emphasis is on critical thinking and problem-solving developed using case studies and client-based projects. This deliberate approach to incorporate critical thinking reinforces real-world use of business problem solving.
- You can select from several specialties to tailor your interest and career path.
- The management program includes an internship/consulting experience allowing you to demonstrate your technical skill and teamwork abilities in a professional work setting.
- Davenport builds core competencies in business ethics, social responsibility, strategic planning and managing change.