Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Top employers tell us that graduates of our accounting program are better prepared – and are therefore preferred hires. The Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting provides graduates with far more than a basic understanding of accounting. Davenport prepares students to become well rounded and effective accounting professionals through practical experience in using accounting information as a decision-making tool. Our students find jobs not only in accounting firms, but in industry businesses and government. In addition, we offer a suite of accounting programs to include a Master’s in Accountancy and a BBA in Accounting Fraud Investigation, further signaling our strength in accounting education.
The BBA in Accounting can be completed in-seat or online.
- Graduates who meet Davenport University’s requirements in the BBA in Accounting are eligible for our Employment Guarantee. This allows additional education benefits if graduates are unable to obtain employment in their field within six months of graduation.
- An Accounting degree from Davenport combines the development of expertise and technical skills with the communications, teamwork, and leadership skills expected of today’s accounting business management professional.
- Our students find jobs not only in accounting firms, but in industry businesses and government.
- Online Colleges ranked Davenport University in the top five schools in the country offering online Accounting programs.
- Accounting employment availability is expected to rise at least 11% from 2014-2020, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Students learn Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Accounting Standards (IAS), and financial statement presentation and analyses.