Master of Science Degree
Davenport University’s Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) prepares you for professional-level IT positions through the deepening of knowledge and skills in the high demand areas of computer visioning, artificial intelligence and pattern recognition. Our 30-credit program positions you to enhance your professional prospects in industry, government and business or to further your education at the doctoral level. Demand for a higher level of software development and IT leadership skills developed in this performance-centered degree will position you for success at the forefront of technology and computing.
The MS in Computer Science may be completed in-seat or online starting in Fall 2017.
- Davenport’s degree focuses on more than just the theoretical concepts of computer science, but also the application.
- One of only five National Security Agency Designated Centers of Academic Excellence in Cyber Security in the U.S.
- Davenport’s program offers potential articulation agreements with other universities, such as Michigan State University’s Computer Science and Engineering Ph.D. program.
- Students choose a thesis research project to enhance the flexibility of their career focus.
- Concentration choices allow for a more focused depth of knowledge.