Help others and be rewarded. As a post-baccalaureate student, this program develops your ability to provide entry level, evidence-based occupational therapy in many health care settings. You’ll serve patients of all ages as you help restore abilities and improve quality of life.
- Occupational Therapy education is a fast-growing field with 27% projected growth through 2024.
- Fully-accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- Unique curriculum that pairs best practices in Occupational Therapy with the latest knowledge, research and theory.
- Extensive experiential learning providing in-depth, hands-on education.
- Inter-professional experiences providing the foundation for real-world practice.
- Be prepared to take the national examination leading to Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Become highly-skilled, prepared to excel with opportunities for advanced certification.