Be a life saver. Davenport’s BSN is a degree designed for the student who wants to build a career as a professional nurse. You will graduate with the skills and knowledge you need, and you’ll also possess valuable critical thinking, assessment, leadership and management skills to set yourself apart.
- Graduates who meet Davenport University’s requirements in the BSN are eligible for our Employment Guarantee. This allows additional education benefits if graduates are unable to obtain employment in their field within six months of graduation.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
- The only BSN program with advancement possibilities. We offer post-baccalaureate certificates in Medical Case Management and advanced cardiac life support.
- 100% of respondents reported being employed within six months of graduation (following licensure).
- Our graduates exceed national level average of Nursing Board exam pass rate.
- Your Registered Nurse credential means you will be highly sought after by Magnet-level health care organizations.
- 98% of our BSN graduate respondents reported that they would highly recommend this program to others.
- Expert, university-level nurse educators teach and serve as dedicated mentors to enrich your experience.
- Nursing is taught at our Grand Rapids, Lansing, Midland and Warren campuses.