Launch your healthcare career here. Our program builds a foundation of practical skills to prepare you as a preferred candidate for hire. You’ll master communication skills, patient care techniques, basic lab operations and medical office procedures – and be well-prepared to take national certification exams.
- We maintain the highest quality standards with continuous accreditation. The Grand Rapids, Lansing and Midland campuses are accredited by CAAHEP (www.caahep.org), upon the recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB).
- 100% of employers report satisfaction with Medical Assisting Program graduates.
- Medical Assisting program graduates rated their job preparation as over 4 out of 5.
- 100% of Program graduates report that they would recommend this program to others.
- Gain the knowledge to communicate on a professional level and have an understanding of current and emerging medical technology.
- Experiential learning practicum reinforces and advances skills with hands-on experience and interaction in the workplace.
- Ladders well into the BSN, Medical Case Management and Health Services Administration programs.