Health Services Administration
A degree in Health Services Administration qualifies you for entry-level management positions in various healthcare organizations. We prepare you to be an integral part of the healthcare team, administering and guiding healthcare organizations. Your degree opens doors to increased earning potential and rewarding leadership. You’ll be well prepared for many healthcare work settings, with specialty focus options on key areas of interest such as human resources, information technology, leadership and sustainability or risk management.
- 90% of Davenport graduates report job placements in the field.
- 90% of Davenport graduates would recommend the Health Services Administration Program to a friend.
- Faculty members are highly credentialed, real-world field experts.
- The program holds full undergraduate certification status by the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA).
- Current students rate their satisfaction with the program at 6 out of 7.
- Online and on-campus class options are designed with flexibility to meet the schedule of both new and returning students.
- Experiential learning opportunities to work in the field and demonstrate effective skills in a real-world setting.
- Students who transfer in via a 60-plus advance standing agreement can complete the program in two years attending classes full time.
- Active members of the military and veterans can further their career goals by completing the Health Services Administration degree.