Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Designed in partnership with business leaders, Davenport University’s marketing program meets the dynamic needs of the marketing industry. Our program offers significantly more marketing courses compared to other programs. And, because you are receiving a Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, you are provided with a solid foundation in business to include accounting, finance and strategy that provides you with the professional scope that will allow you to excel in business.
The BBA in Marketing can be completed in-seat or online.
- Curriculum includes extensive simulations and experiential learning objectives that allow you to develop demonstrable skills, craft persuasive presentations, negotiate contracts and close the sale.
- An applied, experiential learning internship or consulting project allows you to work in a real-life setting and demonstrate technical and personal interaction skills.
- Our specialty studies allow you to tailor your degree to a preferred career path.
- You will become familiar with marketing functions and processes that deliver customer value, enhance customer relationships and benefit organizations and their stakeholders.
- Develop advertising campaigns, conduct market research and prepare marketing plans for actual businesses.