Honors Professional Accountancy
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Davenport University offers an Honors Professional Accountancy program for strong academic performers with a passion for accounting. In this program you have the opportunity to earn both your undergraduate (BBA) and your graduate degree (MAcc) in Accounting within a five-year period. You can also leverage your elective credits towards a graduate business certificate in specialized areas including Finance, Healthcare Management, Forensic Accounting, Internal Auditing and Managerial Accounting.
The BBA in Accounting can be completed in-seat or online.
- Eligibility to sit for professional accounting certifications (CPA, CMA, CIA, and CFE).
- We are so confident in the quality of our BBA in Accounting degree, that graduates who meet Davenport University requirements are eligible for our Employment Guarantee. This allows additional education benefits if you are unable to obtain employment within six months of graduation.
- Designated faculty mentors who act as your business coach, mentoring you as you build your professional portfolio.
- Cohort experience, connecting honor students with each other for networking and support.
- Internship requirement adds opportunities for you to add real-world experiences to your portfolio.