Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
Founded as a business school in 1866, Davenport University and its Donald W. Maine College of Business continues to produce outstanding business leaders. The general business degree prepares you for business-focused careers in the private, nonprofit and government sectors. Our program provides the necessary foundational skills in accounting, finance, human resources and business strategy with customized emphases in such areas as entrepreneurship, international business and operations management. Many students in this program come to us with prior credits from community college or through a prior learning assessment of your military service or professional experience.
The BBA in General Business can be completed in-seat or online.
- You can tailor your program with elective courses to meet your career objectives.
- There are learning opportunities that include case analysis, business consulting projects, experiential learning and study abroad.
- Experience a broader, more in-depth knowledge base for a competitive advantage in the field.
- Internship or consulting experience as part of your study allows you to develop and demonstrate your technical skills and teamwork abilities in a professional work setting.
- Transfer in a business-oriented associate degree or courses and earn your BBA degree in as little as one year.