Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance prepares you for professional positions in business, financial management and personal finance. At Davenport, we offer a range of finance courses to include corporate finance, investment planning, portfolio management, and international and health care finance. You will learn to analyze, formulate, evaluate and recommend appropriate, ethical solutions for wealth-creation and participate in internship and capstone experiences emphasizing performance-based competency building. Our BBA in Finance prepares you to be an adept financial manager and allows you to effectively and ethically drives financial decision-making.
A BBA in Finance can be completed in-seat or online.
- One of nine Certified Financial Planner Standards board registered programs in Michigan.
- Includes electives that allow you to tailor your degree to a particular area of finance (i.e. financial planning, portfolio management)
- Provides in-depth focus on credit analysis, for the ability to determine strengths and weaknesses in a company’s financials.
- Delivers equally in-depth focus on financial forecasting, budgets and crafting pro forma statements.
- Offers access to a significant networking opportunity through the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Cup Competition.