Competency-Based Master of
Business Administration (CMBA)
Davenport’s Competency-Based Master of Business Administration (CMBA) program offers you an entirely different approach to graduate-level business education. Depending on your academic and career experience, our CMBA can be completed in 12 to 20 months or less—saving you both time and money.
Candidates for the CMBA should have three years of employment experience in a business-related position, along with an undergraduate business degree from an accredited institution. You’ll enjoy a customized degree completion program with a self-directed pace for added flexibility and convenience. Our 100% online courses make CMBA program content available to you anytime and anywhere.
- 12 Professional Competencies (accessed through 79 content modules that align with key abilities employers expect from MBA graduates.
- Direct Assessment of competency not tied to traditional seat time.
- All text and content resources entirely online. Read, practice, and assessments in your time.
- Faculty Coach to support your academic progress.
- Professional certifications, credit for prior learning and transfer credits for quicker progression.
- Transcript shows employers the competencies you have learned and demonstrated.
- Ideal for self-directed, focused learners.